Proposed by Min Kyung Kim
A short checklist as a basis for an exhibition:
– Exhibition means a temporary presentation where artistic works are presented in a place for visibility.
– Exhibition provides a space for experience and creates a thinking space for you and those around us.
– The location of the presentation, its context, and the audience should be included in the planning and construction of the exhibition.
– The form and content of the artwork are not predefined.
– Where the work is presented defines an exhibition space.
– Where the work is presented defines your audience.
– Duration means the functional readiness of the artistic work for the triangle: work, audience, and dialogue.
– Who are you? Why are you doing this?
– What is not written yet?